1. To enable us to meet your requirements, we require at least 24 hours notice, all other requests please phone the number at the top of the page. Please phone for further information, help and availability, or send an enquiry through the website. We will try to help wherever we can. An enquiry does not constitute a booking until confirmed by the company.
2. The Company does not accept liabilities for any delays caused by rerouted journeys beyond our control, i.e. those caused by accidents, diversions or the weather.
3. The Company accepts no responsibilities for any loss or damage to any property or luggage carried in the car however such loss or damage is caused.
4. Any damage caused to the interior/exterior of any of our vehicles by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly.
5. We reserve the right to refuse any passenger(s) our services due to the passenger(s) having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
6. Passenger(s) are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage. Our drivers are very helpful and are able to assist if the luggage is heavy.
7. If you have a problem and/or complaint it is essential that you inform the driver immediately. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing no later than 5 working days after your planned journey.
8. Smoking in the car is not permitted and against the law in the UK.
9. No alcohol is permitted inside any of our vehicles at any time under any circumstances. Should the vehicle require valeting due to the negligence or alcohol illness of any passenger(s) a charge of £60.00 will be incurred. This is to compensate for the subsequent loss of earnings/cost of cleaning.
10. The Company reserves the right to decline any bookings and to request any passenger(s) to leave the vehicle if it is deemed his/her conduct is incompatible with the safety of the driver.
11. We strictly require a mobile number for the passenger(s) we pick-up as this is our way of establishing contact with the passenger(s).
12. For airport pickups – we only pick up from inside the terminal. You must provide us with flight number in order for us to track the flight and give you 1 hour to clear immigration and luggage collection which is included in the fare. After that we charge £5.00 for every 15 minutes of driver’s time.
13. Please be aware that the legal status of all our private hire drivers is self-employed and they are not employees of Airport Plus Cars. However, it is illegal for the drivers to take a booking directly from the customers. Customers should book their journeys via our website or our telephone number. Otherwise, the journeys are not insured.
14. Cancellation Policy: All bookings cancelled 24 hours in advance will be refunded in full minus the credit card transaction fee. Bookings cancelled between 24 and 12 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund minus the credit card transaction fee. Bookings cancelled within 12 hours will receive no refund. To cancel a booking please email us with your receipt and booking details.
15. Without prior notice The Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever it deems it necessary.
16. If you have any special requests, please let us know at the time of booking.e.g baby seat.
17. It is client responsibility to select the appropriate vehicle. The images of the vehicle make and model shown on the quotation page are for illustration and guidance purpose only.